GLO® Teeth Whitening in New York
Get Your Whitest, Brightest Smile Ever with In-Office or At-Home Teeth Whitening Procedures
Do you want to look younger, boost your self-confidence, and whiten your teeth? If you want flexible options, our office can help you find a plan to whiten your teeth that is most convenient for you, either in-office or with take-home whitening kits to use in the comfort of your own home. Clinical studies show that the patented GLO Science whitening system is much more comfortable and has less painful side effects commonly associated with other whitening procedures. Part of the reason GLO is more comfortable is that the gel used only targets the teeth and does not disturb the soft tissues or gums, which are more sensitive than teeth.
Teeth Whitening in the Upper West Side
Teeth whitening is a popular whitening service that has seen a surge in demand this year, especially in the Upper West Side of Manhattan. This procedure can dramatically change the appearance of teeth by making them appear brighter and more radiant than ever before. Teeth whitening works by removing plaque, stains, discolorations, and debris from teeth surfaces. The result is a pearly white smile that can make anyone feel confident and beautiful.
If you're considering teeth whitening in Upper West Side or anywhere else, it's important to research your options first in order to select the best option available. With so many teeth whitening products and services on the market today, it's best to stay informed so you can make an educated decision about which one is right for you.
Types of Teeth Whitening Services We Offer
Our team at NY Center for Aesthetic and Laser Dentistry is pleased to offer both in-office whitening and take-home whitening to meet our patients' needs. In-office whitening offers dramatic results with little to no sensitivity delivered in just half an hour. Some patients opt to use the take-home GLO kits or use them for ongoing whitening maintenance.
These at-home teeth whitening system uses professional elements like gentle heat and a blue LED light for safe, effective results that will result in beautiful teeth that are up to 5 or more shades lighter with 8-minute sessions in just a week or less. We also offer on-the-go whitening by brushing on this safe whitening agent at any time.
Benefits of GLO Teeth Whitening
The benefits of GLO Teeth Whitening may include:
- Effective Whitening: GLO products often claim to provide noticeable teeth whitening results, reducing stains and discoloration.
- Convenience: Some GLO Teeth Whitening products are designed for at-home use, offering the convenience of whitening your teeth on your own schedule.
- Ease of Use: GLO products may be user-friendly, with simple application procedures that don't require extensive expertise.
- Reduced Sensitivity: Some users report that GLO's teeth whitening systems cause less tooth sensitivity compared to some other whitening methods.
- Quick Results: Depending on the specific GLO product, users may see results in a relatively short amount of time.
Health is ImportantKeeping Your Smile Beautiful
Patient HonestyDelivering the Highest Level of Care
Technology DrivenUsing State-Of-The-Art Dental Materials
Serving NY Since 1999Knowledgable with 20 Years of Experience
Children, teens, and adults should all see the dentist for a regular checkup at least once every six months. Patients who are at a greater risk for oral cancer or gum disease may be required to see the dentist more than just twice a year. Your doctor will help determine how often you should visit the dentist for regular checkups.
- ALWAYS remember to brush your teeth at least two times a day, and floss at least once!
- Make sure to use toothpaste that contains fluoride, and ask your dentist if you need a fluoride rinse. This will help prevent cavities.
- Avoid foods with a lot of sugar (sugar increases the amount of bacteria that grows in your mouth causing more plaque and possibly cavities) and avoid tobacco (this can stain your teeth, cause gum disease, and eventually lead to oral cancer).
- Don't be afraid to brush your tongue! By brushing your tongue, you will remove food particles and reduce the amount of plaque-causing bacteria. Tongue brushing also helps keep your breath fresh.
- Be sure to schedule your routine checkup. It is recommended that you visit the dentist every six months.
According to your dentist and the American Dental Association, you should brush your teeth at least two times a day. Brushing keeps your teeth, gums, and mouth clean and healthy by removing bacteria-causing plaque. It is also recommended that you use a soft-bristled toothbrush and toothpaste that contains fluoride when you brush your teeth. You should spend at least a minute on the top teeth and a minute on the bottom teeth, and remember to brush your tongue; it will help keep your breath smelling fresh!
A dentist is a specialist who works to diagnose, treat, and prevent oral health problems. Your dentist has completed at least eight years of schooling, and received either a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree, or a DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) degree. If your doctor is a pediatric dentist, this means that he or she specializes in caring for children from infancy through their teen years. A pediatric dentist has received the proper education and training needed to work with young kids. Other specializations include:
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Oral and maxillofacial (including pathology, radiology, and surgery)
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
- Periodontics (gum disease)
- Prosthodontics (implants)
Simply call our practice! Our front desk staff will be happy to help schedule your next dental checkup at your convenience. If you are a new patient, please let us know and we will provide you with all the information you need for your first dental visit.
Visiting the dentist regularly will not only help keep your teeth and mouth healthy but will also help keep the rest of your body healthy. Dental care is important because it:
- Helps prevent tooth decay
- Protects against periodontal (gum) disease, which can lead to tooth and bone loss
- Prevents bad breath – brushing, flossing, and seeing the dentist regularly will help reduce the number of bacteria in your mouth that causes bad breath
- Gives you a more attractive smile and increases your self-confidence
- Helps keep teeth looking bright by preventing them from becoming stained by food, drinks, and tobacco
- Strengthens your teeth so that you can enjoy healthy, beautiful smiles for the rest of your life!